These small recycling bins fit well under or near a desk. Each bin is $5.
- 15" tall x 10.25" wide
- Sturdy plastic
Kitchen Collectors are used to collect food scraps. Each collector is $6. They can be stored in the fridge or freezer to prevent odors from developing.
- Durable, dishwasher-safe, and easy to clean
- Lid latches upright and closed
- Perforations in the lid prevent insects from getting in
- Ergonomic handle
- Wide opening allows easy scraping of plates
- Size: 1.9 gallons
Great for families who generate more food scraps or residents and businesses who want to take out their food waste less often. Each bucket is $5.
- 5 gallon bucket with lid
- Lid is easy to remove and seals closed
These backyard composters are $68 each. For information on getting started with backyard composting, the District offers free home composting workshops. These composters are not bear-proof. It is important to follow best practices for composting to reduce the likelihood of attracting wildlife to a compost pile.
- 31"w x 20.25"d x 33"h
- Holds 11 cubic feet
- Made from sturdy, recycled plastic
- Top lid twists for variable airflow, is removable
- Easy assembly, sold as a single unit with non-collapsible sides