Wall-to-wall carpeting and area rugs are accepted at the District Transfer Station as construction and demolition debris. Smaller area rugs in good, clean condition may be accepted for reuse at the District Transfer Station’s Reuse It or Lose It! program at staff discretion.
- Municipal solid waste (MSW), Construction & Demolition Debris: $128 per ton
- Minimum Fee - Minimum Load Size - ½ ton for MSW only: $64
- Minimum Fee - 100 lbs. or less - mixed debris: $7 per load
For items accepted at the discretion of the scalehouse operator
- Per Visit: Dropping off (50 lbs or less) or Just Visiting Admin Fee: $1 per visit
- Household goods weighing more than 50 lbs: $4 each