Main content

Contaminated Soil

Disposal Options

If you have soil that is suspected of, or known to be contaminated with hazardous substances such as oil or lead, contact the Emergency Hazardous Materials Spill Reporting phone number at the Hazardous Waste Division of the VT Agency of Natural Resources (ANR) at (802) 828-1138.


Search the A to Z Guide and find out what to do with hundreds of items.