Main content

Oil & Hazardous Fluid Containers

Disposal Options

Empty containers for hazardous products such as automotive fluids or household cleaners should be placed in the trash (they are not recyclable). Leftover product (such as oil or chemicals) should be taken to the HazWaste Center at the District Transfer Station.


The fee associated with your town drop-off or curbside collection service applies for this item.


Search the A to Z Guide and find out what to do with hundreds of items.