We encourage residents to donate sinks and toilets in good condition. Post on Front Porch Forum or find out more local donation options near you on our donations page.
These organizations also accept donations of some fixtures in good condition:
- Architectural Salvage Warehouse , Essex Junction, (802) 879-4221
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore, Williston, (802) 857-5296
- ReSource Building Materials Center, Burlington, (802) 846-4015
Unusable ceramic fixtures may be accepted to be crushed and recycled as road base at Ranger Asphalt & Concrete Processing, Colchester, (802) 655-2005.
Ceramic sinks, toilets, and plumbing fixtures that cannot be reused or recycled are accepted at the District Transfer Station to be disposed of as trash.
- No Charge
- Municipal solid waste (MSW), Construction & Demolition Debris: $145 per ton
- Minimum Fee - Minimum Load Size - ½ ton for MSW only: $64
- Minimum Fee - 100 lbs. or less - mixed debris: $9 per load