Main content

Disposal Options

Some types of this item cannot go in the trash in District towns per District Ordinance

Truck Bed Cap & Liner

Pickup truck bed caps and liners are accepted at the District Transfer Station. Items that are at least 80% metal will be recycled as scrap metal (metal items larger than one cubic foot or greater than 25 pounds must be separated from the trash per District Ordinance). Otherwise, the item will be disposed of as trash.



  • Municipal solid waste (MSW), Construction & Demolition Debris: $148 per ton
  • Minimum Fee - 100 lbs. or less - mixed debris: $9 per load

Scrap Metal

  • No Charge


Search the A to Z Guide and find out what to do with hundreds of items.