Construction and demolition debris (C&D) is accepted at the District Transfer Station as trash.
The materials listed below can often be reused or recycled for less than the cost of landfilling. Please call in advance for prices, specifications, and locations.
Asphalt, Pavement, Concrete, & Bricks
- Markowski Excavating, Brandon (802) 483-6469
- Pike Industries, New Haven (802) 453-2459
- Ranger Asphalt & Concrete, Colchester (802) 655-2005
- A. Marcelino & Co., South Burlington (802) 862-6383
- District Transfer Station Asphalt Shingle Recycling Program
Clean Wood Lumber
New Construction Drywall
- District Transfer Station Drywall Recycling Program
Fees vary for disposal options; please contact the companies directly for a quote.
- Municipal solid waste (MSW), Construction & Demolition Debris: $135 per ton
- Minimum Fee - Minimum Load Size - ½ ton for MSW only: $64
- Minimum Fee - 100 lbs. or less - mixed debris: $9 per load